2014: The Paranormalist’s 1st Annual Halloween Photo Scavenger Hunt
2015 UPDATE: The 2nd Annual Halloween Photo Hunt is up and running HERE.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE INSTRUCTIONS & RULES
The Official Halloween Photo Scavenger Hunt List:
NOTE: When you click the link below and choose print, you will receive a “pocket-mod”-style printout.The list prints on one piece of paper. After a few magical cuts and folds, you will have a small, portable booklet. In the above two images, I have bisected and reoriented the sections of the pocket-mod so that you can preview the content.
Submit photos to email@example.com
~ THE GALLERIES ~
(Tip: to make loading smoother, press the pause button on each gallery, then cycle at your leisure with the arrows.)
By Patrick Keller @ bigseance.com
By Laurie M. in MN
By Renae @ The Paranormalist:
INSTRUCTIONS & RULES
- Each participant / team will have a dedicated gallery on this page.
- Each gallery will be named “By ___________” according to your request. (Real name, assumed name, team name, etc.)
- Each gallery can also be labelled with a link to the main page of your blog or other social media site, by request.
- All photographs should be obtained & submitted between Sept 5th and November 1st, 2014.
- All photographs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit only still photos. No Vines or videos will be accepted.
- You may email photographs from your personal account, I will not use the address for anything other than contacting you about your submissions.
- Please include your requested name and/or social media link with your first submission.
- Please include your chosen gallery name to all subsequent submissions.
- Use the item’s category (as indicated on the hunt list) as the subject of your email. (e.g. “probable monster’s lair” or “apple”)
- You may submit appropriate seasonal pictures other than those listed. Note these submissions as “Bonus Shot: [title]”
- I’ll try to make sure new submissions are posted by the following Thursday. (This will be Saturday for 2015)
- You agree that all submitted photos will be posted under the Creative Commons 0 license. (See below.)
- Don’t submit photographs that you, yourself, did not take.
- Don’t submit photographs of other people if they are recognizable.
- Don’t submit photos of yourself that others could use in a way that would harm you or your reputation.
- Don’t submit images that are gross, disgusting or overtly sexual. (I will make this judgement call.)
- Feel free to put a watermark on your photograph if you hope to be recognized as its photographer in the event it becomes distributed on the web.
The photographs on this page are licensed under CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) That means the submitter holds no copyright at all to the photograph. To understand more about the CC0 license, click the icon below.
To the extent possible under law, Renae Rude has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work. This work is published from: United States.